What type of massage therapy is covered?

Not all types of massage are covered as per Revenue Canada requirements. Massage therapy must be performed by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Please ensure your therapist is an RMT prior to submitting claims. If in doubt, please contact the Canada Life Claims Office.