Your Member & Family Services website has a wealth of information on many subjects that you may find helpful for yourself and/or your family.
Your MAP is available 24/7/365 with simple access:
• Call the Shepell Care Access Centre toll free at 1 800 387-4765;
• Use Online Access (Canada only) via workhealthlife.com to access most of the documents you see here, and MANY more. Search for IATSE 667/669 Group Benefit Plan at the login page;
• Register and login to E-Counselling via workhealthlife.com, shepell.com or My EAP app. Register using “IATSE” as the organization name, from there you will be able to click IATSE 667/669 Health & Welfare Fund, for full access to the MAP services and resources;
• Use First Chat, instant online chat with a counsellor, via workhealthlife.com;
• For crisis situations requiring immediate attention, call 911 or the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800 387-4765 and tell them you are a member of IATSE.
The MAP benefit reflects our continuing commitment to your well-being and privacy. We encourage you to use the MAP anytime you need it.
Be sure to check back periodically as they add new articles and information all the time.
- Coronavirus - 11:33 minutes
- Managing Emotional Well-being During COVID-19 - 24:23 minutes
- Talking to Your Child About the Coronavirus - 20:16 minutes
- Managing Family Dynamics
- Tips for Protecting Yourself and Your Loved Ones from the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coping With the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Practice Social Distancing
- How a Traumatic Event the Can Affect You
- Taking Care After the Traumatic Event
- Tips for Helping Your Child Through a Traumatic Event
- Continued Support Following a Traumatic Event
- Coping Through the Aftermath of Natural Disaster
- Support for Evacuation
- Loneliness and the Holiday Season
- Tactics to Stave Off Stress
- Managing Grief: Understanding Emotions Around Trying Situations
- Be Mindful - Not Mind Full: Five Steps to Improve Your Mental Health
Family & Relationships