Your Member & Family Services website has a wealth of information on many subjects that you may find helpful for yourself and/or your family.
Your Member Assistance Plan (MAP), through LifeWorks, is available 24/7/365 with simple access:
• Call the LifeWorks Care Access Centre toll free at 1 800 387-4765;
• Use the LifeWorks online platform via lifeworks.com to access documents regarding support with mental, financial, physical and emotional wellbeing.
•To log into the LifeWorks platform, the username is IATSE and the password is Camera, please note that these are case sensitive.
• LifeWorks is proud to announce WellCan, a unique partnership of leading Canadian community and corporate organizations coming together to support the mental health and well-being of all Canadians, in the spirit of public service, and in a time of need for all. This is a free mental health resource hub available to everyone in Canada.
• For crisis situations requiring immediate attention, call 911 or the LifeWorks Care Access Centre at 1-800 387-4765 and tell them you are a member of the IATSE 667/669 Group Benefit Plan.
The MAP benefit reflects our continuing commitment to your well-being and privacy. We encourage you to use the MAP anytime you need it.
Be sure to check back periodically as they add new articles and information all the time.
- Coronavirus - 11:33 minutes
- Managing Emotional Well-being During COVID-19 - 24:23 minutes
- Talking to Your Child About the Coronavirus - 20:16 minutes
- Managing Family Dynamics
- Tips for Protecting Yourself and Your Loved Ones from the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coping With the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Practice Social Distancing
- How a Traumatic Event the Can Affect You
- Taking Care After the Traumatic Event
- Tips for Helping Your Child Through a Traumatic Event
- Continued Support Following a Traumatic Event
- Coping Through the Aftermath of Natural Disaster
- Support for Evacuation
- Loneliness and the Holiday Season
- Tactics to Stave Off Stress
- Managing Grief: Understanding Emotions Around Trying Situations
- Be Mindful - Not Mind Full: Five Steps to Improve Your Mental Health
Family & Relationships