Member & Family Assistance Program Announcement
We are pleased to announce that we have retained the services of LifeWorks to provide our Membership with the Member & Family Assistance Program (MAP) effective December 1st, 2015.
LifeWorks is a leading MAP service provider and offers a wide range of confidential and voluntary support services to assist you and your family with resolving everyday challenges, complex issues, and everything in-between.
The MAP is completely confidential within the limits of the law. No one, including your employer, will ever know that you have used the service unless you choose to tell them.
Your MAP is available 24/7/365 with simple access
- Call the LifeWorks Care Access Centre toll free at 1 800 387-4765;
- Use Online Access (Canada only) via workhealthlife.com;
- Register and login to E-Counselling via workhealthlife.com, LifeWorks.com or My EAP app;
- Use First Chat, instant online chat with a counsellor, via workhealthlife.com;
- For crisis situations requiring immediate attention, call 911 or the LifeWorks Care Access Centre at 1 800 387-4765 and tell them you are a member of IATSE.
The MAP benefit reflects our continuing commitment to your well-being and privacy. We encourage you to use the MAP anytime you need it. Visit workhealthlife.com and register using “IATSE” as the organization name, from there you will be able to click IATSE 667/669 Health & Welfare Fund, for full access to the MAP services and resources.
Note: If you or a member of your family is currently seeing a counsellor through our previous MAP provider FSEAP, please note that effective December 28, 2015, the FSEAP services will no longer be available. Please check with your counsellor to see if they are already a part of the existing network of counsellors with LifeWorks, or have them call LifeWorks to be included in their services. If you would like to begin counselling or initiate any of the above support services, please contact LifeWorks for more information starting December 1, 2015.
What does your MAP include?
- Short-term Professional Counselling provides support for personal and emotional issues. Choose from a variety of delivery methods to best suit your comfort level and lifestyle including In-Person, Telephonic, E-Counselling, First Chat (instant online chat with a counsellor), Video, Text-based self-paced.
- Family Support Services connects you with a Family Support Specialist for personalized assistance with family planning, parenting, childcare, eldercare, homecare support and more.
- Legal Support Services provide consultation with professional lawyers to answer legal questions surrounding divorce, custody, adoption, real estate, debt, bankruptcy, landlord/tenant issues, and more.
- Financial Support Services provide consultation with financial professionals to answer financial questions about budgeting, debt management, tax issues, and more.
- Naturopathic Services provide consultation with Naturopathic Doctors on choices related to physiology, diet, lifestyle, and well-being, including illness prevention strategies.
- Nutritional Services offer consultation with Registered Dieticians on any nutritional matter or concern.
- Health Coaching by Registered Nurses can provide information and advice, coordination and support; and coaching on any health risk or concern.
- Specialized Counselling and Online Programs to assist with career challenges, managing stress, tobacco cessation, enhancing your relationships, separation and divorce, and financial planning.
The Board of Trustees
I.A.T.S.E. Local 667/669 Health & Welfare Fund