Benefit Changes for 2015
- $1,000 health spending benefit for all members aged 65 and over with 25 years of continuous
membership in good standing with either Local 667 or Local 669 effective April 1st following their 65th birthday.
- $200 vision care benefit for members in benefit level 02.
- Paramedical coverage for Registered Clinical Counselors for residents of BC.
- Global Medical onsite hospital payment, when required for admission, to a maximum of $5,000.
- Midwives added to the ‘in home nursing’ benefit.
- The Dental expenses in Benefits 02, 03, and 04, will be reimbursed in accordance with the current Dental
Association Fee Guide in effect where the expense is incurred (if in Canada).