Shepell 8 Counselling Options- March 20/20
During this time of uncertainty and social distancing we understand you or members in your family may be experiencing feelings fear, anxiety and loneliness. We want to take the time to remind you that your Member Assistance Provider Shepell has many different types of modalities in which to offer support.
Shepell, is a confidential and voluntary support service that can help you take the first step towards change. You and your immediate family members (spouse and dependent children) can access immediate and confidential support in a way that is most suited to your preferences, comfort level and lifestyle.
Should you wish to contact Shepell via telephone they wanted you to know:
We would like to make you aware of some telecommunications issues in Canada which you may have experienced yourself in recent days. As reported in the media, Canadian communications providers are experiencing challenges with some telephony systems. There is congestion in their voice core network that is impacting access to toll-free lines. We are aware that some callers to our contact centre have had difficulties getting through to us.
We want to assure you that we are working closely with our partners to address the issues, and do want to apologize. It has been our experience that where this impacts the ability to connect, with a repeated effort, often the call will go through. Where these issues persist, we would like to remind clients that we are also available through online chat. We are fully staffed and have our intake professionals ready to support you.
There is no cost to you or your family to use your Member Assistance Plan.
8 COUNSELLING OPTIONS:
• Telephonic Counselling: Attend scheduled sessions over the phone. As per above notice currently experiencing technical difficulties
• In-person Counselling: Attend scheduled sessions in an office.
• E-Counselling: Professional counselling sessions delivered via written email exchange.
• First Chat: Chat instantly with a counsellor online; no appointment needed.
• Online and self-directed programs are self-help, text-based, self-directed support packages that are mailed directly to your home.
• Online group counselling: Attend scheduled group sessions online.
• Video counselling: Attend secure sessions online at home using a webcam and secure video software.
• My Migo: Is a mobile app designed to help create your personal counselling plan with the help of a team of experts.
Shepell has the most accessible and comfortable options available to you and your dependents available anytime/anywhere 24/7. *Visit workhealthlife.com or call 1-800-387-4765. As per above notice currently experiencing technical difficulties
*If visiting workhealthlife.com search for IATSE 667/669 Health & Welfare Fund, if calling 1-800-387-4765 let Shepell know that you are a member/dependent of either IATSE Local 667 or IATSE Local 669.